World language English in Roman script: प्रपंच भाषा अंग्रेजी, रोमन स्क्रिप्ट में। ప్రపంచ భాష ఇంగ్లీషు రోమన్ స్క్రిప్టులో.
Who will be next Nadendla Bhaskara Rao or Chandra Babu Naidu, to stab KCR? History tends to repeat, unless leaders and people correct themselves. నాయకులు, ప్రజలు తమని తాము సరిదిద్దుకోకపోతే, చరిత్ర పునరావృత్తమవుతూ ఉంటుంది. Two stabbings which Chief Ministers of Andhra Pradesh saw. ఉమ్మడి రాష్ట్రం, రెండు వెన్ను పోట్లను చవిచూచింది.:--
1. One stabbing by Shri Nadendla Bhaskara Rao. మొదటి వెన్నుపోటు శ్రీనాదెండ్ల భాస్కర రావు చేత చేయబడింది. This was done to Late N.T. Rama Rao the 1983 C.M., by Shri Nadendla Bhaskara Rao, with the help of the Governor, Shri Ramlal. ఇది అప్పటి గవర్నర్ శ్రీ రామ్ లాల్ గారి సహాయంతో, శ్రీ నాదెండ్ల భాస్కరరావు చేసింది. భాధితుడు స్వర్గీయ ఎన్ టీ ఆర్. Shri Chandra Babu Naidu was the younger son-in-law of NTR, and was in the bandwagon of NTR, running the circus in his tent. Nadendla Bhaskara Rao and Ramlal were made to appear as villains, and Late Indira Gandhi had to correct it.
2. The second stabbing, within a decade, was by Mr. Chandra Babu Naidu himself. He politically stabbed his father-in-law NTR, by luring MLAs (with or without money and ministerial positions), and succeeded in displacing him. This time, there was no Indira Gandhi to save NTR. NTR was left in the lurch, and finally he succcumbed either to his misery and broken heart. Mr. Chandra Babu Naidu appeared like a villain, yet, people elected him twice in spite of the stabbing stains.
3. In 2004, Mr. Y.S. Rajasekhara Reddy succeeded Mr. Chandra Babu Naidu, by making and fulfilling a nearly impossible promise of free power to agricultural wells. Ms. Sonia Gandhi's 2004 promise of giving a Telangana might have helped Congress in 2004. In 2009, Mr. Rajasekhar Reddy not only successfully swam the elections, but also helped the Congress and UPA's success to reach the throne of Delhi.
4. Political stabbing is the culture both in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. Like eclipses, solstices, equinoxes, p_stabs also repeat in periodical cycles, a la the booms and troughs in Stock Exchanges. Had he been alive, Mr. Rajasekhara Reddy too might have suffered a p_stab, but instead a helicopter-mishap took him away to some non-existing heaven/hell.
5. But the cycle of p_stabs cannot remain dormant for ever. Though Mr. KCR seems to have been seated firmly in his Chief Ministerial throne, with his son KTR, nephew Harish Rao, daughter Kavita weaving chamarams (a fan made of the fur of an Indian animal called 'chamara' used in king's courts, to wave, blow wind and sway air at kings in luxury when electric fans were not in vogue) by his side. But the p_stabs can't wait. The safer and dictatorial a ruler may appear, yet he may be equally vulnerable.
We have to wait and see, who the political villain in Telangana is going to be.
RESIDUAL ANDHRA PRADESH
Though India's Attorney-General is reported to have opined that Governor of Andhra Pradesh can police the Hyderabad City (the Common Capital of Telangana and RAP), under Section 8 of A.P. Bifurcation Act, with the help of his advisors, it is likely that Governor may do some 'action' scenes, a la in Bollywood and Tollywood films. This is because he has no inclination, or time to do full justice to Residual Andhra Pradesh. Though he can call the DGPs of both the States and advise them on what they may or what they may not do in Hyderabad, it is very likely that none of them will listen to it.
This is because DGPs of the two States will want to be disobedient to the Head of the State, but because it goes against the the Principle of Unity of Command, in Management Science. To elucidate, DGP of Telangana will not like to take conflicting orders from Governor, and the Chief Minister of Telangana. They will prefer to comply only with the orders of KCR-KTR-Harish-Kavita, and not the orders of Guv.
What the Guv can do then? He has already said that Lord Venkateswara (God of TTD, Tirumala) will resolve the disputes between the two States. One question which arises is, if God Venkateswara is going to resolve the problems, Lord can be made the Governor. Why pay salary to a lower individual?
KCR & Co. will not listen to anybody, the Governor, the Attorney General, the Home Ministry, or even the PM. He has already said that even Brahma cannot save Mr. Naidu. Besides, Mr. KCR has already prayed Lord Lakshmi Narasimha at Yadagirigutta.
Suppose, if Mr. KCR's Govt. decides to arrests Mr. Chandra Babu Naidu, and the DGP of Telangana goes to comply with his CM's orders, Governor will not probably ask the DGP, Telangana to restrain himself. Even if he tells, DGP, Telangana may not listen. On the other hand, Mr. Chandra Babu Naidu may instruct DPG, Andhra Pradesh to arrange an AP Police cordon around him.
Probably Residual Andhra Pradesh may need another Panner Selvam (the Acting Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu, when Ms. Jayalalithaa was arrested and in jail), to act as C.M. of A.P., till such a time Mr. Chandra Babu Naidu gets a bail. Will this Panner Selvam's role be donned by Mr. Lokesh, or by Mr. Balakrishna through his proxy Lokesh, or by Mr. Enamala Ramakrishnudu?
(To continue सशेष ఇంకా ఉంది.).