Mr. Nitin Gadkari is India's 2015 Roads Minister. Former President of BJP. Said to be one of the think-tanks of BJP and confidants of Mr. Narendra Modi, of course after Mr. Arun Jaitley and Manohar Parrikar.
नितीन गड्कारी महोदय भारत के २०१५ सडक मंत्री । बिजेपी के भूतपूर्व अध्यक्ष महाशय. बीजॆपी के और मुख्यतः श्री नरेंद्र मोडी के प्रबुध्ध मंडल में एक (श्री अरुण जैट्ली और श्री मनोहर पारीकर के बाद), प्रतीत है।
శ్రీ నితీన్ గడ్కారీ మహోదయుల వారు భారత్ కు ౨౦౧౫ రోడ్ల మంత్రి. బిజేపీ భూతపూర్వ అధ్యక్షులు. బిజేపీకి , ముఖ్యంగా శ్రీ నరేంద్ర మోడీకి ఆంతరంగిక యోచనా మండలిలో ఒకరుగా (శ్రీ అరుణ్ జైట్లీ విత్త మంత్రి, మరియు శ్రీ మనోహర్ పారీకర్ రక్షా మంత్రి ల తరువాతే) ప్రతీతులు.
Knowledgeable readers know that Telangana State Govt. of K.C.R., K.T.R., Harish Rao, Kavita - family, and their cronies have unleashed a vindictive oppressive rule against the people of Residual Andhra Pradesh who come and go to Hyderabad, because it was their combined State Capital and is to continue so for another ten years. As a part of that cruel action plan of theirs, they have started levying heavy road taxes on the buses plying from the Districts of Residual A.P. As per their unilateral orders, bus operators registered in A.P., and plying to Hyderabad to carry people have to pay as much as Rs.176,000 per bus, per month. The matter, is of course, sub judice. We shall not, therefore, touch upon the justification or unjustification in a strictly legal view of their action.
The bus operators, will ultimately pass on the burden to the unfortunate people of Residual Andhra Pradesh who travel to Hyderabad for numerous purposes such as small jobs, visiting native places for festivals etc., apart from visiting the Offices of the A.P. State Government in Hyderabad as common Capital.
What Mr. Nitin Gadkari is reported to have said as per media:
"The decision to impose entry tax on AP vehicles entering into TS is within the jurisdiction of TRS Government. Centre can't interfere in the decision..."
ybrao-a-donkey's humble views वैबीराव गधे के विनम्र टिप्पणी వైబీరావు గాడిద వ్యాఖ్యలు
What does Centre and BJP know then? Dividing people and States unjustly? Will they like to see the whole thing as Bollywood film? अभी केंद्रीय सरकार और बीजेपी को क्या पता है ? सिर्फ समैक्य आंध्र प्रदेश के लोग और राज्य को अनुचित और अधर्मी पध्धती में विभजन करना, और जगडे को बढा कर, बालीवूड फिल्म देखना ? కేంద్ర ప్రభుత్వానికి మరియు ఆఖిల భారత బిజెపీ కి ఏమి తెలుసు ? స్వల్ప విభేదాలు ఉన్న రెండు ఉప ప్రాంతాల మధ్య జగడాలను పెంచి, ప్రజలను మరియు రాష్ట్రాలను అనుచితంగా, మరియు అధర్మంగా విభజించి పాలించటమా ? జరుగుతున్న జగడాన్ని బాలీవుడ్ సినిమా చూస్తున్నట్లుగా చూడటమా.
(ఈ విషయంలో ఇపుడు కాంగ్రెస్ ను తప్పు పట్టి ప్రయోజనం లేదు. ఎందుకంటే ఆపార్టీ అవసాన దశలో ఉంది).
1. I do not wish to say that Mr. Gadkari is a fool. His words are foolish.
1. The increase made by Telangana Government hurts not only Residual A.P. Bus Operators, but also the COMMON PEOPLE who have to pay the increased fares, who travel under a compulsion to earn their livelihoods.
2. Telangana registered Bus Operators will not pay this tax, and they will have a competitive advantage. In other words KCR & Co. wants AP bus operators to close down their shops, and that Telangana Bus operators to have a monopoly on buses plying to A.P.
3. All India B.J.P. and Congress have collusively and conspiratarily divided the United Andhra Pradesh for their selfish reasons. Mr. Gadkari was also a part of that collusion.
4. Foreseeing the evil motives of KCR & Co., the people of Residual Andhra Pradesh wanted Hyderabad to be a Union Territory and common Capital for a few years till Residual A.P. settles with new Capital. The BJP-Congress conspirators did not allow the just demand of Union Territory status to Hyderabad, but condescended to allow Hyderabad to be a common Capital for 10 years.
5. KCR & Co. does not want to wait even these ten years! They want to drive out the people of Residual A.P. from Hyderabad by making their entry and existence impossible. We can compare the conditions which KCR & Co. is creating to the conditions which Pakisthan has created for Hindus in West Pakisthan. The idea of KCR & Co. is that: the people of Residual A.P. who live in Hyderabad should be forced to sell their homes and flee back to Andhra like the Hindu refugees of the 1947 partition. Just as Pakisthani Muslimis occupied the homes abandoned by Pakisthani Hindus, KCR & Co. and its supporting builder mafia want to buy properties of Residual AP people cheaply, or if possible, occupy them.
6. Govt. of India appointed a common Governor for both the States, to clear the apprehensions in the minds of the people of the Residual A.P. But the common Governor proved to be a silent spectator. Common Governor should have been proactive in preventing these oppressive actions of Telangana Government. Unfortunately, he is busy visiting temples. The Central Home Ministry who has to oversee all the arrangements to protect the migrants in Hyderabad does nothing concrete, in action. That part, we shall take up in a separate blog.
7. Mr. Gadkari should be able to visualise future. People from all over India go to Mumbai and try to eke out their livelihood there. Suppose the Maharashtra Government levy heavy road tax on buses plied by Non-Mumbai operators? Mr. Gadkari as he is from Maharashtra, he will love it. But how does Mr. Nitish Kumar, Mr. Shivraj Singh Chauhan, Ms. Vasundhara Raje think of it?
One must have an All India look. If taxation on buses is a State subject, an exemption can be given to inter-State buses. Or some other preventive process to reduce oppressive behaviors can be found. Centre, is already eager to use ordinances, bye-passing the Parliament. Centre can to start with, issue an immediate ordinance, followed by a bill in the next Session of Parliament.
All India BJP leaders should realise that providing justice is more important than, stabilising BJP in Telangana.
Mr. Gadkari has begged the People of Telangana to elect a BJP Government in next Elections.
Justifying the cruel-vindictive high road tax levied by Telangana Government, stating that Road Tax is a State subject, Mr. Gadkari is trying to win support of Telangana people.
Suppose Gadkari comes to Residual Andhra Pradesh, what will he say? He will not raise this road tax issue. He will say that there are strong bonds between Satavahanas of Paithan (Prathishtanapuram in Vidarbha) and Satavahanas of Dhanyakatakam (Dharanikota- Amaravati) AP's new Capital.
In Telugu language, we have a proverb: E roti daggara A pATa pADaTam. Approx. English meaning: In old days when there were no rice mills and flour mills, paddy and grain used to be dehusked and pounded with pestles in mortars. Women used assist one another in the village, either freely as neighbourhood help or work for labour charges. Whatever it was, while pounding grain with pestles women used to sing folk songs. Sometimes, these songs used to differ from one home to another or from one street to another. Women used to change their songs and tunes wherever they went depending on the houses, streets, localities, castes etc.
Political leaders are very adept in this. In 2014 General Elections, when Mr. Narendra Modi visited Tirupati and Guntur in Residual Andhra Pradesh, he said that Andhra Pradesh was made orphan by the Congress Government, and promised the voters of Residual A.P., everything under the sky.
(To continue. सशेष. ఇంకా ఉంది.)